Monday, December 29, 2014

Luang Prabang - Lives Up to the Hype

I've been here less than 24 hours.  By the time I arrived yesterday, I wasn't feeling well so just did some walking around, had a fabulous meal and then relaxed in my cozy hotel room.  This morning, I'm feeling much better and will be heading out soon for breakfast and to explore.


A bamboo bridge crossing the Nam Kahn river, which is just behind my hotel.

View from behind my hotel, the Nam Kahn Riverside Hotel.

Why don't they have tuk tuks in Myanmar?  These were waiting for tourists along the river road.

This might not look very appealing but it was amazing - gnocchi with bleu cheese sauce. Not heart healthy but one of the best dishes I've had in a very long time.  I'll be indulging in a lot of French food in LP.



No comments:

Post a Comment