Thursday, July 6, 2017

New Places or Old?

I like to explore new places.  My goal is to visit 100 countries and all 50 states.  But I'm torn.  I want to visit people in places I've already visited.  I want to go back to places I love to see more of them.  What's a traveler with a limited budget to do?

The dilemma is much like going to my favorite restaurant.  So many delicious options on the menu but I'm torn between trying something new or going back to my tried-and-true favorites. What if I try something new and it's not quite as good as my favorite?  This could be my last meal on earth. after all. I tend to stick with the things I know I love but there's always a tinge of regret.  How about you?  Try everything on the menu or order the same thing every time?

Here are maps of where I've traveled so far.  The dilemma continues - go to the states I haven't been to or head back to places and people I love?  All advice appreciated!



Create Your Own Visited States Map




Create Your Own Visited Countries Map



No comments:

Post a Comment