Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What Would You Choose?

If you were going to Africa, where access to favorite foods is either limited or very expensive, what would you choose for your last U.S. meal?

I've always been a food freak.  I remember when I was a little girl and my mom told me that I could be the President of the United States one day, if I chose and worked hard.  She was trying to give me a self-esteem building pep talk.  I immediately went to food and blurted out the first thing that came to mind when she said I could be POTUS "I'd love to be president!  I bet the President could eat strawberries every day, all year!"

I've considered which foods I'll miss for the next 3 months and what I wanted my last meal to be.  For those who know me, it will be no surprise that for breakfast this morning I'll be dining on cheese enchiladas before leaving for the airport.

What would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment