Sunday, April 1, 2018

Reasons (Excuses) Why I Haven't Posted

Someone recently commented on the fact that it has been months since my last post.  I have lots of excuses for that.  Here are a few:

1.  I took a long vacation.  I planned to do lots of posts with photos from northern Europe, Italy, Budapest, the Canary Islands and more.  But I experienced vacation interruptus.  Instead of a lengthy vacation I broke my leg and figured you would be as bored as I was if I posted photos of my recovery.

2.  Netflix, Hulu and Amazon needed me.

3.  I subscribed to Kindle Unlimited.  I thought things couldn't get any better between Mr. Kindle and me and then it did.  With all those free books, I felt compelled to read.  A lot.  Yes, I can read 6 hours a day and not realize where the time has gone.  It is the best part of retirement.

4.  My life is essentially boring.  Don't get me wrong, I love it but I doubt Bravo will be begging to make a reality show of my life any time soon.

5.  I made a new year's resolution to catch up on all the medical stuff I've been putting off.  I'll be boring you soon with details of all the doctors I've met in the last few months.

6.  Did I mention Netflix, Hulu and Amazon?

Sorry for the long absence.  Watch for more posts, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment