Tuesday, December 19, 2023

On The Road Again - Another World Cruise


 I'm very excited to report that I'm departing January 3, 2024 on Holland America's Zuiderdam for a two month cruise.  I'll be sailing from Fort Lauderdale, up the Amazon River, through the Panama Canal and ending up in Tokyo on February 28.

The trip is mostly paid for with the Future Cruise Credit that Holland America generously gave me when the 2020 World Cruise was shortened because of Covid.

Sadly, Buddy won't be able to join me.  On the bright side, he'll be staying home with my cousin and her husband and their two pups.

Now, I just need to get my house in order, bags packed and visas complete.  

Be sure to stop back for lots of photos of sunrises, sunsets, clouds and food.  I will try to get a few photos of the ports I visit and people along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment