And the photos keep coming! These are photos from Tuesday's day at sea.
 |
| Typical ship hallway. Except - as in the cabins, they have great lighting that changes often. |
 |
| To purple, for example. |
 |
| A couple of people have decorated their doors. But only a couple. |
 |
| Free candy! |
 |
| Art on the ship. |
 |
| The Red Room is the main theater. |
 |
| Women have feathers for brains? |
 |
| It's convenient that they have condiments out on the tables all day but, mayo? |
 |
| I'd rather be on a big ship. |
 |
| They cleaned the balconies and windows in Valencia. And hooked up my hammock. |
 |
| Holy moly! $200? I took the free "behind the scenes" tour for granted on Holland America. |
 |
| In the Red Room. |
 |
| I went to a lecture. |
 |
| He seemed very nice. |
 |
| This is the hallway to The Manor, another entertainment venue. |
 |
| A man walked in front of me, which gives a bit of perspective of the hallway. |
 |
| There was a dance class in The Manor when I peeked in. |
 |
| More outdoor seating options. |
 |
| Seating for the Sun Club Cafe which has bowls, bao and dips. |
 |
| There was a large, muscular man at the table next to me. He ate all these bowls. In one sitting. |
 |
| This cabin is down the hall from me. Ok, then! |
 |
| After the lecture, I took a jacket and went back to the Red Room for Bingo with the Diva (and Chris). I didn't win but had a great time. |
 |
| I ended up sitting with four Brits, who were hilarious. One of them won the $1400 jackpot! |
 |
| There was a large, enthusiastic crowd. |
 |
| That's The Diva, Aria. She performed, she sashayed, she entertained. She was fabulous and I'd love to see how she puts on the eyelashes. |
 |
| How do photos get out of sequence when I download them in sequence? A geezer problem. Anyway - this was my lunch at Sun Club Cafe - short rib bao and devilishly good sweet, spicy popcorn. Bao were ok, popcorn was OMG good. And, spicy! |
 |
| I'll be going back for the popcorn. I'm guessing it's made like caramel corn but instead of carmelizing the sugar, they added siracha and poured it over the popcorn. |
 |
| Have I mentioned the hammock? |
 |
| This was hilarious. I tried taking a selfie, using the reflection in the window. |
 |
| Makes me want to buy insurance. That's a reference to Prudential and the Rock of Gibraltar. |
 |
| I had a family style Korean dinner at Gunbae (which means Cheers!) We started with banchan - savory/sweet/spicy/tasty. |
 |
| Then, a salad of roasted veggies and avocado with a spicy dressing. |
 |
| Korean chicken nuggets and squares of Asian radish. One of my favorites. |
 |
| I liked everything and this seafood pancake was also a favorite. |
 |
| Then, a bowl of amazing short ribs. |
 |
| Did I mention these were just the appetizers? And, while family style, each of the dishes was just my portion! |
 |
| Sauces and dried soy powder for the main course. |
 |
| Then came the grilled shrimp that were prepared on the grill in the table. |
 |
| We were encouraged to wrap the shrimp in lettuce and use the sauces. Tasty. |
 |
| There were also grilled veggies. And that's the raw beef, waiting to be cooked. |
 |
| Now it's cooking. We also had white rice, brown rice and fried kimchi rice. |
 |
| A very unflattering photo of the very delicious pork belly. |
 |
| Pork belly! |
 |
| Dessert was swirled black sesame/rice soft serve ice cream with mochi candies. |
 |
And some sort of dessert pancake. Perhaps red bean paste? I was so full, I thought I'd need help waddling back to my cabin.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment