We changed the time back again in the wee hours. The Virgin App "ship's time" is now two hours different than my time. All the shops/restaurants seem to be going with my time, so whatever.
It's less windy today and other than large swells in the morning, the ocean is calmer. I spent the majority of the morning in my hammock. Swaying gently, reading and relaxing. Truly, my idea of heaven.
Not much in the way of photos so far and it may stay that way. I'm feeling lazy and rolling with it...
Photos!
 |
| I have ventured out for several walks to fetch food and drink. One of the things I love on HAL is the free room service. You can get the full Main Dining Room menu delivered for free. Each order on Virgin is $10 and has a limited menu. On the bright side, it does force me to get my steps in. |
 |
| I enjoy cloud watching. |
 |
| And I love the prepared take-out containers of fresh fruit. |
 |
| They also have many varieties of yogurt and healthy items. |
 |
| Fruit in the hammock. A great way to start the day. |
 |
| As usual, I started with no blanket but after about an hour, got chilly and brought out the down blanket. The weather for the crossing has been warmer than I expected, with daytime temps in the 70's. |
 |
| Fun fact - when the balcony door is open, air shoots out these holes in the bathroom doorway. |
 |
Next to the yogurt station are some yeasty goodies.
|
 |
| After admiring all the healthy food, I got a take-out "Pretty Fly for a White Pie" from the pizza place, which was jammed. |
 |
| Dinner was sushi in my cabin. |
 |
| With the excellent chocolate mousse. |
No comments:
Post a Comment