Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Few Photos

I've been spending way too much of my free time with my laptop, reading every blog written by PCVs (Peace Corps Volunteers) who are currently in places I might serve. I confess, I always look at the pictures first.

Since I'm still in Lake Mary, with no new exciting photos to share, I figure I'd post some pictures from previous travels. I hope you like 'em. These are all photos taken from my month in the Cook Islands, South Pacific.

One blogger described Tonga as being like "a perpetual screensaver" because it's so beautiful. The Cooks are much the same. Enjoy!


Sunset view from the deck of the small house I rented in Rarotonga.


Vicki, Greg and I spent two days and one night on One Foot Island, a deserted island in the lagoon of Aitutaki. No electricity. An outhouse. Amazing.


Rainbows were a daily occurrence on Rarotonga.

Any questions about why I'm so impatient to get back to a Pacific island?

No comments:

Post a Comment