Monday, February 6, 2012

Thanks!


I enjoy writing this blog.  It’s cathartic for me and since I find myself wildly humorous, I laugh a lot while I write.  Sometimes I write some really sarcastic and nasty stuff which I erase.  Still makes me feel better to get it out.

It’s a treat when someone comments on one of my posts.  Or when I look at the stats and am amazed to see how little there is to do in the United States that people are taking the time to read about my very routine life here in Samoa.  It makes me smile to know that somebody is out there reading.  Cheering me on, or just waiting to see if I’ll go over the edge and kill somebody with a coconut.  (It could happen, some days.)

If there are things you want to hear more (or less) about, just let me know.  Thanks for reading.  And for sharing Samoa with me.

2 comments:

  1. Generally I'd say, "Just keep writing." it has seemed to me that whatever you write about isn't as important to me as is your writing style and perspective. Oh, if you want a specific, I'd have to suggest that you write about how you cope with the annoyances and the lonely times that come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read all that you write Nancy. I like to see what hits you as important in this experience. But, as Lew says "if you want something specific," I think the most poignant posts for me have to do with the experience from your perspective as a woman & being a (relatively) older person. since I am also a woman & (relatively) older, this helps me understand the experience better from my "place." thank you -- both for your service & helping us understand it by your blog.

    ReplyDelete