Friday, January 11, 2013

Life Since Samoa - in Photos

I finally am completely unpacked and settled back in my house in Florida.  It feels good.  It also means I found the cable that enables me to connect my camera to my computer.

Here is a somewhat random photo documentary of my time since I left Samoa.

My last dinner in Samoa was at the Yacht Club in Apia.  Good food, good friends and a great view.

The Honolulu airport is tropical.  It made the transition away from Samoa a bit easier.

I left Samoa at 12:40 a.m. on Nov. 17.  I arrived in Honolulu on the morning of Nov. 16.

For years, I've started and ended every trip/vacation with a shot of tequila. I had one before I got on the plane in Los Angeles on my way to Samoa and I had one the morning I arrived back in the USA (Honolulu).

Tasty!

Back home in Florida, where we have some big birds.  It was the morning of Nov. 17, two days after I'd left Samoa.

My friends treated me to luxury:  Mary Lou, me, Donna and Ralph, who was down for a pedicure but passed on the manicure.

No comments:

Post a Comment