Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day in First Grade

I made a sample Valentine's card.


They really got into it.

Look closely - on the bottom right, he tells his mommy he loves her in English.  He repeats it in Chinese on the lower left.  He also speaks Myanmar.

I did not expect goodies but was so lucky.  Ivy (a student) brought a rose and box of chocolates.  Kids made me cards.  My Assistant Teachers gave me a necklace, bracelet, chocolate bar and roses.  A few other people dropped by to each give me a rose.  So grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your enthusiasm for life. Although I've just discovered it today I've probably read 90% of all of your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Mary. I've been so lucky to be able to live out my dreams. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete