We're back on Florida time as of 2:00 a.m. Between a six hour time change, plus not just one, but two changes for Daylight Savings Time, I'm glad to be back to EST.
I woke up to my favorite kind of weather. We passed through the squall quickly and I'm now enjoying listening to the thunder.
As I walked through the Galley, in my quest for bacon and toast, I remembered reason #872 for why I love to cruise alone. Three guys were walking, single file. The first two were offering opinions on where to get food. The third said, with great feeling, "FFS, would somebody please just making a f'ing decision??"
A few minutes later I was reminded of reason #457, as a couple blocked an elevator while they argued about whether they wanted to go up and down. They wanted to go to the same place but were arguing about which deck it was on.
I'm all packed. Next year, I'll bring a smaller suitcase and leave the fleece at home. I needed layers but not the coat and winter stuff I brought based on forecasts of 50 degrees high. Instead, it's been in the 70's, most days.
Photos!
 |
| The morning was overcast with a thunderstorm. |
 |
| No people at the pool |
 |
| But there were starting to be breaks in the clouds. |
 |
| Amen! I like that port cabins are "A" and starboard are "Z", so my cabin # - 13254Z means I'm on deck 13, cabin 254 and starboard. Next year on a similar itinerary I'll be in 13 250Z so I can have the chair closer to the balcony, instead of the bed. |
 |
| View aft, from The Dock on deck 7. |
 |
| People ignored the weather. |
 |
| Just before noon, the clouds lifted. |
 |
| The Galley, like The Lido on HAL, tends to be crowded. |
 |
| I brought my ramen and desserts back to enjoy them in quiet, with a view. |
 |
Shockingly, I only ate 1/2 the tropical cheesecake.
|
 |
| Blue skies and the first land in eight days. I think we're in the Bahamas but have no idea what island that is. |
Nature is on your side. Enjoy the last day!!!
ReplyDelete