Thursday, January 4, 2024

Photos Onboard the Zuiderdam

 



Fancy coffee on deck 9

On a recent HAL cruise
 my cabin steward would only leave one chocolate on my pillow each night because I was traveling alone.  Not bad enough I'm sleeping alone?  Rony and Mario, my current stewards, not only brought two but asked if I prefer milk or dark chocolate. 


The arts and crafts room.

A very friendly group of officers taking a break to work on a jigsaw together. 




One of my favorite places on the ship, the Crow's  Nest. In 2020 as we cruised in Antarctica you had to be here by 5 a.m. to get a front row seat. 

The arts and crafts room



A spot to chill before or after your spa treatment

As I was walking toward the gym a crew member assumed I was looking for breakfast and directed me toward the Lido. I'm shocked that she assumed donuts rather than sit ups. Apparently she's not blind.

This is the free sauna. I'm looking forward to starting my mornings there. 


I haven't encountered any crowded areas yet. This is next to the Lido pool

Have a meal, read a book, whatever. 

Shower by the Lido pool

I miss the good old days when this sort of thing had no upcharge.  I also miss having firm thighs

My very favorite spot. With some rambutan
 for a snack. If anyone needs me this is probably where I'll be. 

1 comment:

  1. Agree on the upcharge, so many things were complimentary. The view from your balcony and the crows nest lounge, awesome!

    ReplyDelete