Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday, January 4, 2024


As usual in a new-to-me bed, I didn't sleep as well as usual. But who cares? I can nap anytime. But my real dilemma is what to do now. Shower and dress?  Room service?  Lido? Main Dining Room? Go for a walk? 

Or sit here admiring the view and kicking myself in the butt for not downloading Holland's Navigator app to my Chrome book so I can work from it instead of my phone.  I'll be able to do that on Sunday in Tobago. 


Today's plan, when I get around to putting on clothes, is to reacquaint myself with the ship and eat. The problem is figuring out the pace and sequence. There are so many options and all are good. 

I'll be adding photos of the ship today along with lots of food photos. 

I'll also be adding observations and commentary on the day. I recommend just looking at the photos unless you ran out of Xanax and just need something mildly boring. 



1 comment: