Friday, June 8, 2012

My House

For those who haven't seen photos of my house, or those interested in seeing how I've rearranged the furniture (or as one recent visitor said "Oh, you rearranged your one piece of furniture.") here are some photos...
My main room and my double bed.  Quite the luxury.

The rest of the house.  It's fairly big but the camera makes it look even bigger.

A previous volunteer gave me his floor lamp which is one of my most prized possessions. 

This is how I look after walking in the sun for a couple of miles.  Standing in my kitchen.  Resting my arm on my pusa isa.

All my clothes.

My bathroom.  I have a sink!

Laundry and laundry buckets.

My shower, which is open air, as is much of my house.

The rat trap under my sink.  No rats lately but they keep pooping in my bucket.  How do they do that?  Balance on the edge and hang there little rat behinds over?

No comments:

Post a Comment