Saturday, April 26, 2014

Last Day of School

I found a bunch of photos on my camera of the last day of school.  I don't think I ever posted them.  It was crazy - a party for my class, administrative details to wrap up and I was flying out the next day for the USA.  Fun, but crazy.  Here are some photos of the cray cray.
I was standing in the gym, working on the final rehearsal.  I noticed a billboard.  I was one it.  The photo was taken after a 30 flight and I had a cold.  Swell.



I put up a sign up sheet for parents so we could coordinate snacks for the kids.  Didn't work.  They brought enough beverages and snacks so that each child had 3 drinks and 3 snacks.  And then we gave away all the extra to siblings, etc.  We could have fed a village.

Not healthy snacks, but popular.

More snacks.

And candy!


Just a few of the dumplings.  We had dozens and dozens.


No comments:

Post a Comment