Saturday, April 19, 2014

Quiet Easter Weekend

It's very quiet on the compound today.  One teacher left this morning for the US.   Another is due to return but I'm not sure when.  That will make five of us here.

I cleaned my apartment this morning and love that everything is spic and span.  I also rearranged the furniture a bit and am really loving this apartment.

I also made brownies with a cheesecake topping.  Delicious.  I shared with the guard on duty and the only other teacher around.

I've been in touch with some folks who've recently been invited to work here, to answer their questions.  One is from Tucson, AZ.  What are the chances that there would be three of us from Tucson working together in Myanmar?

It's a quiet weekend and I'm loving it.  Reminds me a bit of quiet weekends in Faga.  But with air conditioning.


No comments:

Post a Comment