Monday, February 26, 2024

February 26 - Monday - At Sea

 It was a rocky night last night, with gale-force winds.  I watched as we sailed away from my last port.  Then read and got to sleep around midnight.  Then woke up at 4 a.m. to rougher seas and tossed and turned, thinking about packing and the trip home.  I tend to overthink prior to traveling.  Sigh.  Later, after breakfast, I packed about 3/4 of my stuff.  It took about 20 minutes, lol.

I joined the metal detecting couple for lunch by the Lido pool.  The rest of the day was spent watching the ocean and relaxing.

Photos!

We're heading north and the winds continue while temperatures drop



My "diet be damned" trend continues.  Banana bread French Toast with cherries and bacon

Not a bad way to spend the morning, watching this view

Marina and Carl, the metal detectors found these gold nuggets near Yuma Arizona and had a ring made


No comments:

Post a Comment