Sunday, February 9, 2020

Crap, I'm Behind! Sunday, February 9- Day 37 - Puerto Montt, Chile

Sorry to be behind in posting.  I haven't had WIFI and can't afford to keep using phone data to upload photos.

I'm alive and well and very much enjoying cruising off the coast of Chile.  Hopefully next time, HAL will make the itinerary more about scenic cruising in the fjords and less about speeding between small towns.

Tomorrow is more cruising cruising, then on Tuesday we'll be in San Antonio Chile and I'll be getting off the ship to sightsee and get WIFI.  I'll be posting more brilliant narrative then along with photos.

I came back to my cabin the other night and found this.  It was about 10:00 pm and that's sunlight coming in through the curtains.  And my cabin stewards were clearly more optimistic than me about someone sharing my bed that night.  Last night, back to only turning down one side.  LOL.

2 comments: