Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I've Got Mail!

Finally got some mail and I'm thrilled.  Thanks to Donna for the 3 packages/letters. Thanks, too, to Sister Mary Margaret for her package, letter/photos, and postcard.  A very special thanks to Granny T.  She's 89 and between yesterday and today I got 6 letters from her.  You rock, Alda!  Today I also got a Christmas card from Mika's mom and dad.  Thanks, Betsy and Fred, for the card and the stickers!

This post isn't to try to guilt anyone into sending me stuff, although if that's the result I can live with it.  So many people have asked if I've gotten their letter or package, so just wanted to keep everyone posted.  It seems to be taking about 6-8 weeks for packages and 3 weeks, give or take for letters/small envelopes.

Thanks again - you'll never know how getting a package or letter can improve my mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment