Monday, September 10, 2012

Group 84

I've heard through the coconut wireless that the new group of volunteers, due to arrive in Samoa in early October has begun reading blogs and emailing members of our group.  Afio mai!  Welcome!


Natalie, one of our group from Upolu just posted today with some advice.  Enjoy.  We're all looking forward to meeting you.

Don't hesitate to contact any of us if you have questions.  We appreciated all the support we received before we arrived and are happy to help.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy/Natalie/everyone else already on-site:

    We are reading! And I'm really grateful for all the insight! I love when I stumble across another post that can help me feed this craving for information that I just can't seem to satisfy. Haha. Thanks! =]

    I look forward to meeting you all soon!

    Kiri =]

    ReplyDelete