Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just One of Those Days

Computer issues continue.  I apologize and promise that photos are on the way.
 
The house is still full of guests, so the minute I walked out of my room this morning, the conversation with me started.  I love that they like me and want to chat, but have I mentioned I prefer solitude in the morning.  On the way to school we stopped to pick up some kids.  Because of limited space, they were standing on my new computer and bag of school supplies.  I jumped out of the truck to rescue my stuff and landed ankle deep in a mud puddle.  So much for the clean feet and puletasi.

I tried to print some stuff at school, but the printer driver I downloaded for my other computer wouldn't work on my new computer.  So, here I am in Salelologa instead of at home doing laundry.  I had just finished typing a witty and insightful blog entry when the power went out.

Since it could happen again and I need to download the driver this is brief.  Life is busy with teacher's meetings and teaching.  The house is still being worked on.  The owner now says I can move this Saturday.  My fingers are crossed.  Getting up alone in the morning and having a cup of tea before I have to be social would be lovely.  It will be the first time in five months I'm not sharing living space.  It will be wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment