Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bells

I only have a second to type.  I'm listening to the bell at the school ring.  It's about an hour before it is due to ring.  I have no idea why but figure I should throw on my puletasi and investigate.

The school bells have been ringing at random times recently.  There have been a lot of meetings and the principal has been gone a lot.  Even when he's there, the teacher responsible for ringing the bell seems to do it based on some criterion I'm unaware of.

Hopefully, this morning was just because some kids were being cheeky and ringing it without authorization.  I do know it was not being rung as a tsunami warning.  That's good news.

Happy Monday to everyone on this side of the International Dateline.  Happy Sunday to everyone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment