Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Monday January 8 at Sea

 Exciting news! I got my Brazilian e-visa today! The one that I no longer need for this trip. But I'm covered for the next five years. 

My view when I woke up this morning. 

Breakfast in the dining room

Special pillow chocolate from our first formal night

Lunch was appetizers. This is pork and mango

One of my favorite dishes yet. A watermelon caprese salad

Also delicious, a squash and apple soup. Yes, I had 3 appetizers. I'm on a cruise!

Dinner started with this amazing beetroot cured salmon


A perfectly cooked beef tender with creamed leeks and bacon. I have no idea what cut of beef a tender is but I could cut it with a fork

The chef stopped by our table to say hello while I was enjoying this delicious Opera cake. The taste and smooth, crispy texture was perfection




I love coming back to this at night


When I'm not eating I'm usually either on my balcony or walking

No comments:

Post a Comment